... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Marie Cookies.... 


And i baked the marie cookies today!!!!!!!!!!!

I found and bought the marie cookie cutters from a yahoo auction and Elyn, the one who sold me the cookie cutters was so kind enough to provide me the recipe for baking the butter cookies.


You can find the recipe of butter cookies from here (http://esjoie.wordpress.com/)

But i had some problem, the dough was very dry so i added an additional egg yolk, but still quite dry. Consulted my mummy and she suggested adding 2 tablespoons of milk. And it turned out great!!! luckily!!!
Here are some pictures of the baking process for viewing pleasure... haha...

Waiting to get baked....


In the "mini oven".
I was so lazy to use the conventional baking oven, so i used this machine, don't really know what's it's called to baked my cookies. The next time round i shall use the conventional oven. Not so troublesome... But i had to make some adjustments. Baking at 175 degrees celsius was too strong for the cookies. So i changed the baking temperature to 150 degrees celsius and instead of taking 15-20 mins to be baked, i took about 20 minutes for one side, and i flipped the other side(the underside) to bake for a further 3-5 mins. To ensure that the dough is thoroughly cooked.

The final product... not very clear eh...

LOUSY CAMERA!

Labels:

Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 10:11 PM

Comments:

Hi, I read your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is
awesome, keep it up!
Feel free to visit my weblog :: ozarkshaunts.com
By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 9, 2013 at 2:58 AM