... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Finally updated my bloggie. FINALLY!!!! 

Busy day today i guess...

Taught my tuition kid in the morning... he's finally hardworking. I can feel he's making an effort to listen and know what i've been trying to teach him for the past year. Finally! That's great news but, hmmm.. he's still lazy. Hopefully he's more interested in Maths then before.. Hopefully...

Then was Piano Class... surprisely, no nagging from my teacher, although there was frequent breakdowns in my three exam pieces because not practising my piano at all for the past weeks because of exams and projects. But i'm determined! To practise my piano daily during my 3 weeks of holidays! I still remembered during my persuasion class with Dr. Andrew Sachs, in order to do what you plan to do. you have to write it down, and you WILL do it. I WILL PRACTISE MY PIANO PIECES DAILY DURING MY 3 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS! I WILL! ha ha.. hopefull it works!

Well, i just lurved it when my parents ask me, how long is your hoiliday? "3 weeks", i answered. "SO LONG!!! What are you going to do?", they repied with the stunned voice. "I'm gonna stay at home" i replied calmly. Hahaha.. they went speechless. YEAH!!!

Went home after class and slacked, waiting for time to pass to go for soccer match. Told my parents i need to drive, and finally, i removed the self-revoked status of my driving license. Taking cabs in Singapore can kill, especiall during peak hours and when you need a cab urgently. Paying just SURCHARGE for a cab is seriously so not worth it. Thus, i intend to remove that self-revoked status and start to drive.

Picked Bryan up. Told him, i have not been driving for a LONG time, you have just boarded the pirate's car. Speechless he went. Then picked BABY up, hmmm... can't stand him heaving sighs, i'm more anxious and "gan cheong" then he is! Is it that stressful to sit in my car?? Thanks to the GPS system, got to sembawang secondary. Thankfully i could park properly and nicely at the multi-storey carpark. I have not parked in HDB multi-storey carparks before. That's scary. Skinny ramps and tight parking lots. Madness!

Went to the field. Gate was locked. After ordering my Mac, i was told that the match was cancelled. Oh Shooooot!!!!! They guys didn't wanna go home, they played at the nearby field. So drove over to another multi-storey carpark to park my car. Sat at the sides, watching the guys play for like 20 mins, and i can't take the scorching sun. It's torturing. You can feel the sun rays burning on your skin! It's certainly not nice at all to be at that place. So i decided to drive my car down. Parked at some loading/unloading bay of the block and waited for them. Asked yingying and qiuxin to join me to in the car. Can't believe i spent like 1 hour 15 mins in the car waiting for the boys. Discussing about the songs we heard over the radio. Boy are we patient girlfriends! The boys should glad to have such patient girlfriends *evil grin*.

Finally i can see the boys walking from the field towards us. Finally. As usual, dilly dallying, cleaning themselves up, packing their stuff, etc. They are damn slow, very wishy washy. Even my baby!!! Saw this baby?? Then after discussing, finally to causeway point for dinner. So tired by then! Went to fodcourt for dinner, ate and left. Felt so bad cause qiuxian wanna go to the funfair but, i was very tired, and i still have to drive back, so i have to leave early, that was so unusual of sabbie. But wat to do?

Got to the car, baby figetted wit the GPS system to get directions to his house but it wasn't working. Thanks GPS. When i needed it the most, it failed me!!!!! So David and Josiah suggested that we should follow our intuition and i landed us at Mandai. But we finally got back to Baby's house, den to Josiah's and Ted's place, den to david's place den to bryan's den finlly to mine.

Long day i had! Blogging with a glass of "lychee" white wine. It tastes good. I just loved the lychee aftertaste. The wine seller says, it's not made from lychee, it's due to the cork and stuff etc, perhaps, after my rest tonight, i shall go research on it tomorrow and blog about it tomorrow.

Can't wait to go to milky way for my new hair cut tomorrow with my mummy. But guess not much difference because of the long hair.

Night sweeties~!
Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 10:42 PM

Comments:

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your website provided us with valuable info to work on.

You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

Also visit my homepage: bad credit pay day loans canada
By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 9, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com