... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Saturday, February 10, 2007

mia ?? 

it has been days since i've updated my blog! have been so busy with school (not really, i think) and bla bla bla... no frets, tomorrow is my assignment due date again, and once again, my blog will be filled with a gigantic chunk of words.

Went to Taka's Hugo Boss to help today, they claimed that they were short-handed but, ha ha, that's not the case. I was so busy! Taka's HB is so much bigger than my Paragon's shop, at least 5 times bigger. The store is way bigger than ours! Imagine in Taka, not only the carry black label, but they also carry red, orange and green label, and the FULL range of black label as compared to Paragon's, ha ha, it's nothing!!! Really a great experience! Suddenly, i missed Paragon's HB badly, very badly! ha ha.. still preferred the cosy Hugo Boss @ Paragon.

oh well.. i have to rest early, have to get up early "tomorrow" or rather later, to get on with my "question of the week" assignment.. oh no...

and i aim to:
  • finish my COM125 Assignment
  • update my blog's features that have been left stagnant for quite some time
  • and most importantly, catch up with my beauty sleep!!!!!!!

Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 1:14 AM

Comments: