... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Blog revamp!!! 

Finally. Finally i've figured out how to add on a customized template. I've been figuring it since i started this blogger account. I've always wanted something different, thus finally, i've found something different and more tedious. Draining man... My crap box, my link list, my counter is still not completed yet... Oh Well... have to do it another day. BUT i'm so happy! i've managed to change my blog skin!!!! YEAH! Kudos! ^_^
Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 2:11 AM

Comments:

wow, someone got a blog!
mm... interesting.
your sista here finds the blog very intriguing...
^_^
By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 6, 2007 at 3:22 AM