... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Monday, January 29, 2007

Photos posted ... 

Yeah! I've posted photos of a recent concert i went, the S.H.E.'s concert at the indoor stadium. A spectacular night indeed. I loved the costumes that the trio were wearing. Very "princess-sy"
!!
And, the photos of the Benedetto boys. You should take a look, they are so "cute"! Please don't remind me of the photos of the boys, i just can't stop laughing!
Last but not the least, the photos of the AFL Match 1 at Sengkang Secondary, last sunday but sadly, Benedetto lost 1-0.
I have the photos of AFL Match 2 at First Toa Payoh Secondary but, my flickr account is full at the moment, so i will have to look for alternatives. The photos of match 2 will be up very very soon. Oh yeah, the photos of match 2 includes some photos of flowers and greenery. These photos were taken by me and qiuxian when we got so bored watching the match. OoOopZ!
Oh! The result of match 2 is a draw. Benedetto should have won!!!! ha ha ha...
Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 6:49 PM

Comments: