... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Sunday, January 21, 2007

my saturday night .. 

Ewww~~!... Saturday night was busy!! I was the cake buyer for Jaeme's birthday party at his place, and to add on to the load of bringing a big cake (which is didn't expect it to be so BIG), it was rainging!!!! btw, the cake was a NICE one... worth the money man... frm Prima Deli. I believe, this is THE cake for all the soccer fanatics... ha ha ha....
Small group photo of US....
Bad photo taken... Brownie (Jaeme's shitzhu) moved too much... i've been disfigured!!!!!

After his place, round 2. At my favourite ktv-pub, Cocoon, for luoying's birthday. People nowadays should go for anger management classes man, a fight almost broke out becos of luoying's bf's friends. So childish... haiz.. quarrel over a game of pool, or something like that. Get a life! The police have to come to break them up... but... ha ha... still enjoyed the short time with luo ying! :D Too much liquer.. kinda hate the taste of chivas now... *pui

i will put the rest of my photos into flickr soon... too tired... sleepy... one more posting to go bout my exciting day at my bf's, weiliang, first Amateur Football League match....
Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 11:32 PM

Comments: