... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

dun blame me for being too violent 

I was doing my feedback post for my COM 242 module's blog. It's about the Columbine Massacre and the scientific approach bla bla bla. It made me reflect quite abit. Hmm.. perhaps violent video games do have some impact on me, and i myself dun even notice it. I've played and loved Doom in my primary school days, believe it or not. I do also loved playing Grand Theft Auto, Quake and the list goes on. Playing violent video games throughout my growing up days tend to develop myself into an impatient, easily aggitated and moody character.

Ewww.... mental block. Shall continue someday. I'm getting aggitated again!
Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 10:19 PM

Comments: