... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Sunday, January 21, 2007

AFL Match 1 @ Punggol... 

On the way to PUNGGOL!!!!!! omg... in a mini-bus we have chartered. I was so bored... and my bf thinks i'm bothering him too much.. cos he wanna rest... DUHZ!

Aniway, we were on the way to Punggol Secondary Sch, for Match 1 of the Amateur Football League...

Great match i should say. Benedetto worked hard. But of course there were some mistakes. I believed Benedetto pushed themselves alot today. Great Job! But the opponents were physically fitter than our team. We lost... 1-0. That goal was just a lucky one. Lucky them! The match should have been a draw. A draw should be the satisfied result.

The Blessed Ones!!!!! Benedetto United FC

Benedetto at play...
Hmmm... i was Bendetto's official photographer.. ha ha ha.. the one with the digi cam. Thus... loads of photo's will be uploaded by me... soon... after my well deserved rest!!!
*ah lian accent*: Tomollow still hav to go one skool leh..... ha ha ha...
Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 11:47 PM

Comments: