... « tëQũilå Pĩńk ŗŎşë » ...


"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."

~ William Carlos Williams

Friday, January 19, 2007

About Me? 

Gosh... do i have to write a description about me? I saw a few of my classmate's blogs and i think, i should do something.

Seriously, i'm experiencing a mental block. Too long without school and contact with the internet. I need time to warm my "engine" up, and then i guess, my posts will be neverending. It's only first week of school and i'm still in my holiday mood. I guess, this is bad, or else, i'll never ever finish my readings for ALL my modules. I'm a person that depends alot on my mood and hopefully i'll have mood to complete my "To Do Lists" everyday.

I found this interesting webbie from my friend's blog. You get to do your own slideshows. Interesting! Impressive! and most importantly, it's easy to use. Who wants to use a difficult service? no no no one...
Posted by ŠãBŕĩŊå @ 11:14 PM

Comments:

Looking at your blog today, I think you're going to have a good time with this class. Neat slideshow by the way :)